CWS009.jpg7/15/2017 3:43:58 PM
With its compact design and minimized dimensions, it can be described as world’s smallest size marine condensing unit series.
- Reverse cycle heat/cool models in 7,500<>33,000Btu capacity range.
- AISI304 standard stainless steel cabinet with oven baked electrostatic powder painting.
- High durability and corrosion resistance of cooling components with powder paint coating.
- High efficiency, low vibration and noise rotary a/c compressor.
- Rubber cushions to minimise compressor vibration.
- Pressure cut-off switch to protect the cooling circuit against failures of water flow.
- 4-way electrical solenoid reversing valve for reverse cycle operation.
- Carrying handle on side of compressor pan for easy handling.
- Automatic on/off feature of sea water pump syncronizing with compressor operation.
- High efficiency, coaxial type cupronickel condenser ultra durable against seawater corrosion.
- Plug-in type controller wiring with 5 meter extension.
- Ultimate performance at high ambient and seawater temperatures.
INSTALLATION KIT FOR SPLIT SYSTEM(EWS&CWS)
- Flexible duct 2,5meter/pc
- Electrostatically powder painted air suction and discharge grills with manually adjustable louvers
- Discharge grill adapters for circular duct connection
- Seawater pump for the system
- Water distribution manifolds with adjustable ball valves at outlets(for multi unit installations)
- Stainless steel hose clamps
- Full set brass fittings for water system connection
- Sea water hull fitting
- Plastic clamps for duct connection
- 5m cable and copper tubing set for interconnection.